Tuesday 8 January 2013

Help Out My Pal Raven

Hey everyone,
Hope you all had a good...or at least decent new years eve.....and all that junk.

First off, I want to put this out there.
I need sponsors for my new comic,
I basically need to raise $200 bucks.

Instead of doing a kickstarter or indie go go thing. I figure I can do it without all that crap.
I average at least 20 hits on this site a day, so there's gotta be someone out there willing to sponsor...right?

Anyway, here's what i'm thinking...
I only would need 10 people to contribute $20 bucks.
And if someone wants to do this contact me either via email, or if you know me personally....text me, call me.

If you contribute $20, you will receive the comic(signed if you wish), an original page from either Cell Phones and Cigarettes #1 or 2(first come, first serve), a special mention on my website, and in the comic itself, and an art piece of your choosing...in color...whatever you wish for me to draw you!

If you contribute $10, you will get the comic, a mention on the website, and comic.....and an art piece of your choosing.

*Update*
If you just want to pre-order the book itself, $5, will get you the book(signed if you wish), and that will cover the books cost, plus shipping.

So basically that's it....if you don't know me personally just email me at:
unshure88@gmail.com  make sure the subject is about the comic funding contribution in some fashion....so I know to answer it...in a timely manor.

I want to send the comic off to get printed by the beginning of February...maybe mid Feb. So it should be available mid March.

I have received two donations already of $20. So two original pages are spoken for. But there are still more!

So hopefully I can get some help with this.
The only reason I ask...my day time job is slow at the moment....which actually gives me time to work on the stuff I want to work on. But as you all would know...the less you work, the less money you have coming in.

So if anybody can help a brother out...that would rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment